What is dogecoin?
Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency that is based on the Doge meme. Dogecoin was created by the programmer Billy Markus on an idea from Jackson Palmer.
Dogecoin uses the monetary symbols: Ɖ or D or DOGE.
Find out more on the wikipedia page…
Where do I get a Dogecoin address?
To receive a Dogecoin address follow the easy steps below!
The following steps only take 3-5 minutes to complete.
- Sign up for your free account here
- In the upper right hand corner, click “Sign up“
- Create your account
- Confirm your email
- Make sure you are logged into FaucetHub.io
- In the Upper right hand corner of FaucetHub.io, scroll over “User” and then click “User Dashboard“
- In the User Dashboard click the “Deposit” tab.
- Scroll down and find Dogecoin. Click “Generate Dogecoin Address“.
- Your Dogecoin address will then populate.
- Go back to EarnDogecoin and use that address to get your free Dogecoin!
Why are we giving away free Dogecoins?
The main purpose of this site is to help new people in the community to receive free Dogecoins to begin. All of the Dogecoins that are given away are from donations given directly to the site.
How many free Dogecoins can I get?
Here at EarnDogecoin.com anyone can request Dogecoins once every 10 minutes. The amount you receive will be able to receive is 0.1 dogecoin every 60 seconds, 6 dogecoins every 10 minutes, 144 dogecoins every day, 1008 dogecoins a week!
Why would I make a donation?
Contributing to EarnDogecoin.com helps the Dogecoin community, by helping new users get their first coins. All donations are listed on the Donate page.
Your donations will keep this website alive, and every coin will be given back to the community.
How do I donate Dogecoins?
Send your donations to this address: DAVf4rF7U9LHMLA2inNow2dJMfRY3pNJ4j